World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

Just now, Dantesinferno52 said:

Ok cool I think in 2006 was the closest Neil has come to a racing championship when he made it to the semi finals.

ya he shouldve won in 2004, also i dont think neil got invited to 2007 because he broke the driveshaft in freestyle in 2005 and got shut down and couldnt run anymore and he was having an amazing run 

8 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

ya he shouldve won in 2004, also i dont think neil got invited to 2007 because he broke the driveshaft in freestyle in 2005 and got shut down and couldnt run anymore and he was having an amazing run 

Are you serious? Everyone knows Meents should've won in 2004, though Soza did pretty good, too.

But I DO agree, Neil did have a good run in 2004.

11 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Are you serious? Everyone knows Meents should've won in 2004, though Soza did pretty good, too.

But I DO agree, Neil did have a good run in 2004.

oh ya i forgot about meents but soza only made one good move and didnt even finish regulation so if anything neil and tom shouldve tied

14 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I've seen David first hand for years going to New Orleans like 2004, 2010 and 2014. And in 2010, I remember him having the best run I've ever seen him in person. I mean he really did awesome like cross-threading, big air and combinations. But in 2014, he wasn't really doing much besides a wheelie and like one decent jump here and there. So the years have been weighing down on him. It's like Dennis for example. He hasn't had one good run this year, besides Glendale and maybe San Diego. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do well in Vegas. It's really sad but true. The year Dennis got #30, his racing escalated very highly, but his freestlying went down dramatically even to this day! It's not that he's a bad driver, it's just the years are still weighing down on him like the other older drivers.

#20 and #30 are like #7 and #12

20 can FS awesome, but 30 can race better

to say Dennis is not freestyling well this year is wrong, yes he has flipped early a few times but, how do you flip over? you go big, Dennis with his new seat has done a tremendous job this year, he has been screwed out of a few wins in my opinion, Dennis has a good shot at both, racing and freestyle this year, just my two cents. 

17 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

To be fair, that was Phil Foster in 2005. I miss the days of him running with Meents. Once he went back to running his own stuff, he lost the ability to go as big as he used to.

1 minute ago, Zach Nicholas said:

To be fair, that was Phil Foster in 2005. I miss the days of him running with Meents. Once he went back to running his own stuff, he lost the ability to go as big as he used to.

ya 

1 hour ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

to say Dennis is not freestyling well this year is wrong, yes he has flipped early a few times but, how do you flip over? you go big, Dennis with his new seat has done a tremendous job this year, he has been screwed out of a few wins in my opinion, Dennis has a good shot at both, racing and freestyle this year, just my two cents. 

As long as he gets easy matches in the brackets, and the track is (hopefully) not as insane as last year, I agree. He definitely has a good shot at both championships this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

As long as he gets easy matches in the brackets, and the track is (hopefully) not as insane as last year, I agree. He definitely has a good shot at both championships this year.

You can say that same thing for almost anybody competing in the world finals...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dantesinferno52 said:

You can say that same thing for almost anybody competing in the world finals...

Speaking of which do you guys think LeDuc will get a third championship this year?

4 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

12795521_10153914518230833_2012718973072

This, is..... pls finish...

If you've known me for a while, you know I'm a huge Scooby fan. it's obvious that I'm happy with this announcement!

And for once, Facebook is extremely happy with this announcement as well.