World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

35 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I hope Bari, Coty and Morgan atleast get an invite. I'm fine with Nicole if she doesn't flop on the 1st jump like last year.

She only flipped because that ramp was too damn steep. Only 2 drivers (I think, cause I know Colton did it) got through that ramp.

do you guys think alex blackwell will get invited, he hasnt been a major talk this year and also since zombies curse is the biggest rip off ever of captains curse even though the truck looks good it just needs a new name, but i feel like zombies curse will replace captains curse 

14 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

do you guys think alex blackwell will get invited, he hasnt been a major talk this year and also since zombies curse is the biggest rip off ever of captains curse even though the truck looks good it just needs a new name, but i feel like zombies curse will replace captains curse 

No Captains Curse is too much of a big name. I mean, they brought it back from hiatus after a year for a reason. And it's pirates curse.

3 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

12805729_10153916765785833_3407461979855Y

Oh hells yes

13 minutes ago, Dantesinferno52 said:

*DJ Khaled voice* Another one

LRkdeVy.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen these two guys run this hard ever. BJ blew the whole YGS thing out of the water, and Mikey has blown the doors off, especially in Anaheim.

Facebook is giving both of these guys 50/50 and 2 thumbs up.

I really hope they give Steven the same treatment BJ just got; you compete in Young Guns for two years, then get yourself into World Finals the next year without having to win it. Junior is doing fantastic in Pirate's Curse so far. While he hasn't had a lot of luck in Freestyle lately, it's Racing that he's starting to get better at, not to mention he made it into the Semi-Finals twice so far during the FS1 Series.