World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

Honestly, I would not mind at all if Madusa stepped out of her truck for the World Finals and let Brianna Mahon drive it.

im going to have and agree with mark here, i would love to see Brianna get a shot to run in the big show, she made a great name for herself last year in the young guns

Official pic for lelz

12801455_10153918372360833_5871469439057

I'll be honest, he's really impressed me this year. I'll be seeing him in Atlanta in about 48 hours (HYPETRAIN) and I'm hoping he'll burn it down. If he keeps up this progress I wouldn't be too shocked to see him in the main show in 2017 or 2018

No surprises here, very impressed by his rookie season and another truck I can't wait to see in Atlanta Saturday

12802985_10153918644830833_7293457640356

33 minutes ago, MJROR321 said:

New YGS?type=3&theater12804845_10153919021605833_6464776315184 competitor. I was hoping Rosalee would make it in

Calling it. They're going to let Kelvin into WF, aren't they?

Also come on Mark, you ain't satisfied that they let Tony in? 

14 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Calling it. They're going to let Kelvin into WF, aren't they?

Also come on Mark, you ain't satisfied that they let Tony in? 

Not necessarily, I mean go back to 2011 they put Jeremy Slifko in the main show but Andy did not compete, and the last few years where Mikey Vaters was in the YGS and main show but Michael was not.

Okay so my money is on Eric getting an invite as well. Gary Schott Jr maybe if he's back from Alaska in time for Vegas, and maybe Buddy Tompkins in Razin Kane out of the non "series" drivers 

8 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

god these bkt logo photoshop's just keep getting better

I don't even understand why they do for many of these trucks (Obsessed being the exception) when these trucks have pics from this year with BKTs on them. You'd think it'd save time.

Right time for some bullpoo speculation:

Okay so if either Morgan or Colton clinch the West Coast championship this weekend I'm banking on the other being in the main show.
My gut says Steven will be in the main show in Pirate's Curse 
ETL Yellow, Scooby, and NEA are all up in the air of who will drive them in the Shootout (since it's a toss up of drivers)
Jared may be in the shootout as well since he's fourth in points as of now
How the East Coast championship plays out this weekend will say a lot because Bari will be good regardless, but it'll come down to if Cole will be in the main show or not
I doubt we'll see Tristan England in the Shootout since he's only ran the last few weekends

I'm going to guess that if Madusa's injury persists until Vegas, we'll see Mahon in Madusa again. What about Becky though? She's too good for the YGS yet she hasn't been spectacular this year either.