Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

16 minutes ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

Damon should build his own truckarrow-10x10.png and go Indie.

Why in god's great name would he even do that. Damon loves to drive but the guy likes his money first and investing all that time and money into an indy when before he was getting paid to drive a sponsored truck doesnt make a damn bit of sense

1 minute ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Does anyone know what happened to Scott Douglass?

Lol this gets posted so often. He has a more "corporate" position at FELD now, training new announcers. I wish they let him still do live/FS1 shows though 

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Lol this gets posted so often. He has a more "corporate" position at FELD now, training new announcers. I wish they let him still do live/FS1 shows though 

Oh, cool. Anyways i prefer him announcing shows in tv or live, he has something special that i like in his commentating and i thought that he left FELD. Thx for letting me now lol

35 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Apparently this guy is driving Max-D in Charleston for Colton since Colton is driving Max-D in Arlington for Tom.

It's Kayla Blood's husband I believe (Might be brother, I always get that confused)
I think he is supposed to drive full time next season anyway.

8 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

It's Kayla Blood's husband I believe (Might be brother, I always get that confused)
I think he is supposed to drive full time next season anyway.

No, you were right. It's her husband

Will Tom be back soon? Hope all is okay with him

EDIT

Due to a lower back injury, Colton Eichelberger will take over the driving responsibilities for his father, Tom Meents in Max-DTM this weekend at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Monster Jam driver Blake Granger will drive the Max-D truck on the Monster Jam Triple Threat Series East in Charleston, West Virginia at the Charleston Civic Center in Colton’s absence. All points acquired this weekend on each tour will remain with the truck. No further updates are available at this time. :(