RORSPS Season 7 Sign Ups!

ABgamerX

RORSPS_Logo.png

When choosing your truck to sign up with, remember to take the following criteria into consideration!

• If you choose a replica or a repli-custom, then the truck must be uploaded onto Sim Monsters!
  • If you choose a custom, then it does not need to be on Sim Monsters.
    • If you choose a truck that is "not an open custom", you must DM me proof that you have been given permission to use the truck!
    • If you choose an open custom or a custom that you made, then disregard the above point ^
  • Your 4 link bars must be parallel to each other, if your truck is belly dragging, then I will ask you to raise the ride height until it is fixed (you will not compete if your truck is belly dragging).
  • As for theme songs, I will be using the theme songs that replica trucks run IRL, however, if you use a custom truck, you can choose a theme song to use for your custom truck.
    • Don't choose themes that will get the streams blocked worldwide! You will be asked to change themes if this happens
  • Make sure to read the spreadsheet to see which trucks are taken: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MpJ07lKaeZRZVGZMUhE5lmaUeHItGE_g_MPdvWwkc90/edit?usp=sharing
    • No repeat truck names allowed (Example: no multiple Grave Diggers. This also applies to Fire/Ice trucks. If someone chooses regular Grave Digger, its Fire/Ice variant can't be chosen, and vice versa).
  • If your truck is still a WIP, you can reserve the spot, just put WIP or TBA and let me know when the sign up is edited to include the download link.
  • No DM'ing the links! The links must be posted here on this page.
    • You can dm me if you have a question regarding the truck, but if your download link is not in your sign up (or is still a WIP), I will not accept it.

Events will be taking place on Sundays throughout the summer starting on June 25 at 8 pm est! Qualifying will be ran differently than other leagues, there will be 2 qualifying slots to run in! 1 slot will be taking place on Saturday evenings from 10:30 pm est - midnight est, with the next one taking place Sunday evenings from 7 pm est - 7:45 pm est (also to answer the question for you, you only need to qualify once in the lane of your choice, and you don't need to show up for both time slots, just 1)!

If you have any questions in general, ask in the Sim Monsters RORSPS General Chat on Discord, DM me here on Sim Monsters or on Discord @ABgamerX (Adam B )✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ!

Name (First and Last):

Truck:

Truck Link:

Discord:

Theme (If using a custom truck):

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bradm73 said:

Name (First and Last): Malik Martin

Truck: Over Rev'd

Truck Link: 

Discord: Bradm73a#2057

A. This uses NAMT settings, not v4 settings.

B. This is not an open custom, so please choose a different truck with v4 settings