Official World Finals XIII Thread + Awards Banquet

RKM

No offense but have you been living under a rock all season? For the first time Chad has actually deserved his invite.

no offense but have you been living under a rock? Chad has bombed the WF's for years and just because he has had a half decent season (1 racing win) does not make up for the fact he is a no show when it counts. there are several other people that deserve to be there, Migues, Zimmer, Elliot, hell even Darron Basel, Epindedio and Vaters have more wins then Chad. He, along with Madusa need to step aside and let some new blood get a shot at making a name rather then recycling the same garbage year in and out.

• Upvote 5

Thank you outlaw!!!!! Its nice to see that somebody else agrees with me. What about people like Basl, Radoni, Epindedio, and even McNeal? These people deserve to be in the finals then alot of drivers. the only reason 3/4 of the trucks are going is because FELD owns them, and that is what makes me really mad.

Here is what i HATE. The only people that make it to the finals are people that win (sometimes) and the only people that win are people that drive for feld. So this means people like my uncle who arent owned by feld get screwed and dont get anything in return when THEY actaully pay and work on the trucks

Here is what i HATE. The only people that make it to the finals are people that win (sometimes) and the only people that win are people that drive for feld. So this means people like my uncle who arent owned by feld get screwed and dont get anything in return when THEY actaully pay and work on the trucks

So by that statement Jim Koehler, Jimmy Creten, Jon Zimmer, Jeremy Slifko, etc. have never won anything ever? Face it, indy trucks running Monster Jam is the smartest move any team can make. The exposure sells much more merchandise than any other promoter out there. You really think teams show up for Monster Jam every week, tear their stuff up then get nothing in return? How can Team Scream afford to tear up their trucks week by week across the country only to put them back together in pristine condition? How can teams like Team 2Xtreme and Monster Trucks Unlimited (Steve Sims) afford the best parts in the industry? How can teams like SIR run four trucks a weekend? If Feld gave nothing, why would your uncle still run with them?