Official World Finals XIII Thread + Awards Banquet

RKM

Just a bit off topic, anyone care to give me a reason why Deegan is in the World Finals? Besides the fact that he probably was paid or paid Monster Jam. When he was in Phoenix he had only one really good hit and he ended up flipping it over very VERY slowly. I would've gladly give that spot to someone like Jeremy who should've done better last year if it wasn't for a broken truck.

You mean would have, not should've. ;)

No idea why Deegan is in when LeDuc is so much more deserving of it, your guess is as good as anyone's.

You mean would have, not should've. ;)

No idea why Deegan is in when LeDuc is so much more deserving of it, your guess is as good as anyone's.

Exactly. LeDuc was here last year In Blue Thunder and won racing against many great drivers! And I've seen some good runs out of him this year too.

It's similar as last year, but it's not the same. The backside of the racing lanes are a bit taller, the ramp closest to the photographer is different, and the obstacle at the end of the track isn't a jammer anymore. It looks like the fountain. But I still think it should have been a lot more different from last year.

Looks like they went with shorter distance jumps to stop people from landing on the next jump, not sure what the jump at the end of the track is gonna be, might be a jammer but they already smoothed the jump out without puting the cars in which leaves me to believe it may be a small fountain jump. Anyways I expect it to be a great show none the less like it is every year just wish I was going.