Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

LOOK I FINALLY MADE A THING! :P

I actually have made this, it isn't done, but it is supposed to be  a custom Grayslake 2008 track for (hopefully) CFMTS.

I need another obstacle for FS though. Ideas?

I have an idea: I saw this obstacle a few years ago and thought it looked really cool. it was basically a dirt MX ramp with one about half as tall on one side and one half that size on the other. They were arranged sort of like the podiums in the winner's circle. Just my $.02 at least. Maybe put that on the opposite end of the field from the starting line

As promised, one piano with seperating legs for dropping on britan's finest car

Pianoblend.png

Didn't even look at reference for this'n apart from the placement of the sharp keys

if you want it, just fire me an IM on skype or something, it's partially mapped, not really scaled to anything in particular

• Upvote 13

After trying to make tracks i stopped after some people didn't really like my tracks which i understand but after practicing and working on getting better at blender i have gotten better i think here is a look at my 1st replica track so far as it has awhile to go with the stadium and texturing but i think i did good on the layout what you guys think so far? it might not be the best but i think it is a good start so far but it is going to take forever to make a stadium!

Hampton%252CVA%25202012.png

Edited by RockCrwlr
Fixed image

After trying to make tracks i stopped after some people didn't really like my tracks which i understand but after practicing and working on getting better at blender i have gotten better i think here is a look at my 1st replica track so far as it has awhile to go with the stadium and texturing but i think i did good on the layout what you guys think so far? it might not be the best but i think it is a good start so far but it is going to take forever to make a stadium!

I guess i will just leave a link for now because i can't get the picture to show up forgot on how to do that

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ep6-CRKj9Rs/UNfi06sd8PI/AAAAAAAAACU/5ejNXpSLKv4/s640/Hampton%252CVA%25202012.png

Looks good so far.  Arena i take it?