Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

Some of you may have noticed that the SUD body I had recently made had quite a few errors around the cab. Well for those of you who noticed, you were right. Turns out I completely butchered it :blink:  :rolleyes: . So I was redoing it last night. The ingame picture is not the final, it still needs all the chassis components.

AHHHH IM BURNING OVER THOSE UKRAINES :o

• Upvote 1

Some of you may have noticed that the SUD body I had recently made had quite a few errors around the cab. Well for those of you who noticed, you were right. Turns out I completely butchered it :blink:  :rolleyes: . So I was redoing it last night. The ingame picture is not the final, it still needs all the chassis components.

Might want to update those decals.  I've heard a rumor that for 2013 SuD has shorter flames on the hood, and no flames on the roof.  anyhow, that thing looks freaking awesome as is! Upvote.

Message me on the Strait Jacket paint Edy. I have something that will make that look 100 times better.
Ok bro  ;) Thank you

Well Edy is not working on the pack with us (atleast not that I'm aware of).
Yeah thats rigth  :P Im not working on the pack with them i just made the trucks to see my skining and modeling abilities

Might want to update those decals.  I've heard a rumor that for 2013 SuD has shorter flames on the hood, and no flames on the roof.  anyhow, that thing looks freaking awesome as is! Upvote.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was sent pictures by Justin Olander but never paid attention to the updated paint. Working on that right now.