Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

So I was gonna post a project, but it seems photobucket is down so I guess it'll have to wait.

EDIT: Well, I guess it changed it's mind!

It's Jordan Holland, A.K.A Jet or Jetmonkey, interpretation of what a Willman chassis would look like if they were to come back to the sport in the present day and age.

RoR_Willman_zps14a64af0.png

• Upvote 6

Spitting out tracks left and right. I promised Johan I would 2012, but i didn't. So now I will make 2013 to make it up to him. It's a bit high on the verts so I will most likely be setting the supports to non contactable and may take them out for the FPS version.

orlan2.png

orlan.png

• Upvote 13

mockup2_zpsab029a92.jpg

Being the first time making a track, I wasn't sure how big to make everything, how much room was needed, etc.

Anyways, here is what I have textured as is now.

I put it in game, and it works great! However, the arena floor isn't big enough, so, I will be opening more space in it. Also, the stands/crowd will be done, as I'm not happy how it turned out.

• Upvote 6

For you viewing pleasure 1941 willys coupe work in progress. Not sure if this will be a mud truck or monster truck who knows. But have not seen someone do one of these bad boys up. Not a super accurate body but gives you the feel.

I've always had the idea of using these for a monster truck body, just never been able to get it onto paper...or in your case, Blender.  Looks good so far.

For you viewing pleasure 1941 willys coupe work in progress. Not sure if this will be a mud truck or monster truck who knows. But have not seen someone do one of these bad boys up. Not a super accurate body but gives you the feel.

41willysWIP_zps49ffb567.png

Seeing that reminds me of the short wheelbase from Australia called The Freak, it's still currently running on it's old frame but a new chassis has been built for it; it just needs to be finished.

221528_409244159147713_1310865260_o.jpg

Here's a pic of the new frame that was built for it but has yet to be finished.557542_403558963034070_1335832855_n.jpg