Mark Colineri

Smooth that body mesh

As per PC's request.

*snip*

yeah that's a bit of a mess

find me on skype and i'll help you sort it out

Edit:

e03ade7c-d1e0-4e91-a89d-8fa5322b92e8_zps

so it seemed they really have changed the base body this year. they've added those 45 degree angles to the rear engine bay, split one of the rear louvers in half, changed the headlight indent ruts that meents ran last year and sunk the rear engine bay even farther down

welp, gonna have to do about 6 versions of this bastard. thank god for the edge loop cut and knife tool

well orignally this post said PROGRESS in massive letters, but i think that's a bit of a misnomer now

MaxDblend_zpse993d946.png

MAX-D2_zps85b68227.png

max-d3_zps44d2be95.png

not happy with the headlights indents, going to take some reference images tomorrow and try again. I'll do the rear end louvers then as well

and yes, the headlights will glow, and they will be bound to the headlights key along with the Tron lights on meent's 10th anniversary body and the taillights.

i dunno, i'm trying to get the 'sad' look in the front cowl.  not sure if i've got it yet

also i don't know what to do about paint. i can't texture that well anymore and i sure as hell can't do max-d.

oh and i will be doing the team meents/goldberg body with the scoop on the rear engine bay ridge

• Upvote 9

Coconut i wold recommend changing the landing ramp on the can double.  If you remember, Elliot and Adam Anderson got huge sky wheelies off the  backside of that double.  Make that thing a little steeper.

Also that famous jammer ;) was straight facing the bus stack, not angled like you have it.  Just my 2 cents.  Looks great otherwise!

• Upvote 1