Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

So yet again here's something I've started to work on. I still have yet to add the vents in the hood.

You, sir, deserve a medal!  I can't tell if it's the angle of the pic, or me and my horrible eye sight, but I think the front nose piece needs to come down a bit further, not much, but it's noticeable.  I can't imagine how long it took to model that grille in.

You, sir, deserve a medal!  I can't tell if it's the angle of the pic, or me and my horrible eye sight, but I think the front nose piece needs to come down a bit further, not much, but it's noticeable.  I can't imagine how long it took to model that grille in.

The grille is actually a separate piece from the body, I don't think it would have been possible to model one nearly as decent if I were to model it straight from the nose.

Alright I need a hand here.  I'm trying to move the on-board camera on my custom truck up to the roof.  The truck is basicly a re-painted Metal Mulisha, minus the flag.  I've taken a look at the "Moving Props" tutorial, but I'm still clueless on whereto go in the .truck file.  I know it's in the props section, but I have no idea which line I'm supposed to be in.  Can anyone shed a bit of light on this for me?

If I understand what you're saying, I think you want to go to "cinecam", not props. I've played around a bunch with the on-board cams to get better viewing angles. I believe it is the second number. 

Something I started awhile back and ran out time/interest/skill in completing it, my version of the Derailed HotWheels trucks. Anyone on here wanting to take it on and finish it or take the body and put it on a CRD chassis. Hate to see it just sit on my computer.

dr10_zpsad2ebfee.jpg

• Upvote 13

If I understand what you're saying, I think you want to go to "cinecam", not props. I've played around a bunch with the on-board cams to get better viewing angles. I believe it is the second number. 

That would be it!  I can't thank you enough. Now once I figure out where all the numbers move the cameras,  hopefully I can get a chassis cam here, shortly.  :D