Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

ok no offense to your track making skills rock, but every chicago style track you make has the same issue, one lane has a longer run up to the ramp then the other lane upon exiting the corner, this irritates me with all your tracks, is there anyway to fix it?

Sh*t looks great fellers, makin' me wish I had time to jump into Blender again, but the way life's been lately (Total B*tch, by the way) between work and my dad's Carpal Tunnel surgery going horribly wrong, well... You can probably imagine.

Bounty and Scarlet look good, but they have the same problem as every other truck that uses that sty of PEI:

FIX THE DAMN CHASSIS! You want the version before yours, the one FELD/LN used to use. Look at photos of the chassis and you'll see. The Shock Towers need to be an upside-down "V" shape, not whatever that is. Ya know what? It's just like the one on Outlawed's 1st truck in his  post on the last page. Other than that, I dig 'em. Not trying to cause trouble, it's just a pet peeve of mine. sort of the drive shaft loops not lining up way back when in MTM2. (Damned OCD, sue my ass I don't care. you won't get nothin' so why bother?)

Rock, you're killin' me here bro! These tracks look f*ckin' awesome but all I can do is drool over the pics until RoR gets tired of it's extended siesta. <_< But kudos to you, sir and well... You all know it so why bother? ;)

(Mods, censor that if you feel you need to. apologies if I offended anyone. Just  in one of those moods.)

Here's the latest project currently under construction at the CMD Racing shop, a new version of the Scrapper; Beau4X4 wanted something new and completely different from the original, and I think this fits the bill. It's still very much a W.I.P., but you can kinda see the direction we're heading.
RoR2013-08-1301-49-47-95_zpsf4fbfa09.png

• Upvote 3

I'm the kinda person who loves weird and out of the ordinary stuff when it comes to vehicles, but I have to agree with SilverWolf on the DeJong buggy; that thing just doesn't work as a body on a monster. The trophy truck below it on the other hand looks pretty slick, but then again that style is the choice couture and proven to look amazing on trucks anyway.