Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Well i decided to just keep rolling with my version of hulk and heres a small update to it i added the decal on the side and put the real hulk truck logo on instead of my own i know im not the best painter but im certainly not the worst i think this is turning out to be "semi decent"anyways here it is at its current standings:

289enfd.jpg

• Upvote 1

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

Learn how to give proper criticism, any more of these stupid comments, and warnings will be handed out.

• Upvote 2

Paint is a little rough around the edges on Hulk, but coming from a guy who uses the camera behind the truck,  I wouldn't hardly notice it in game.  I think the paint colors should be a bit darker as well.  Just seems a little to "neon" to me.  I like, for the most part.  Better than anything I could do.

Nice track, only problem I have is the... probably the white ground.

I've been back into skinning trucks again thanks to a blender-less cloning tutorial and turned my Bad News truck "Drover" into something older, since Australia doesn't really have any modern monster trucks, a 90's chev will do.

olddrovershowoff_zps9073bd2a.png

Just got to put a design on it and see if I can get permission to run it in the next Hump Day Shootout.

• Upvote 7

Bloomsburg 2013 seems about done i think,.... what do you guys think? 

9516716418_1b3cbff181_c.jpg

9516717814_9c00d57b7d_c.jpg

9513930647_1beed4586b_c.jpg

9513932067_059146c589_c.jpg

Great Work coconut but the only thing is as looking back at the pictures that i have. There were cars in the middle of the pad.There was an opening inbetween the lanes then it was cars... on the way back thats when they would go over them so it would go 2 cars dirt then 2 cars