Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

One thing I've learned from painting cars on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line (I'm in a painting contest, league, thing.):  Save often.

Lesson for working with ANY track creator on ANY system.

-edit- might as well show my work.

From the money Bayley motorsport made from selling the "drover" to FELD to become a Crocodile Dundee ride truck we have made enough money to build a new supertruck!

screenshot_76_zps8169a147.jpg

Freshly edited chassis, about .4 times longer than the original truck

screenshot_77_zpsd83ec70e.jpg

Just got to paint the shocks and bake the shell and the new mystery truck is ready to go for the DJM series.

• Upvote 2

I like what I'm seeing Wambo... man after my own head :)

I can't tell you how many Allison/Packard/Merlin powered MTs I'd built back in MTM2... still have my fairly high detailed and rather accurate allison model would probably be a good base to start with if anyone wants to try to do something with it... hit me up I'd love to see in in ROR

9134797.png

What do guns have to do with monster trucks?

Question will be answered as soon as edy finishes texturing this sniper rifle and i finish my gattling gun

Edit: What would you do if you saw a gatling gun in front of you?

Answer: Flamethrower...or run the other direction.

• Upvote 1

Only thing I can think of with the gun is if American Guardian took out the flames and added a T shirt gun or something to the back haha.

It'd just shoot on the ground. If you wanted a t-shirt cannon on a truck to work properly, then you're gonna have to do it like Alex Blackwell did with Captain's Curse did a few years ago (mounted at a 45 degree angle and on the side)