World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

The only thing that worries me is that if someone happens to fully clear the quadruples, then they will probably crash head on into the backflip obstacles. Other than that and the 2 backflip ramps (exactly the same as World Finals 14 from last year) the track is looking great. Can't wait for tomorrow to fly out to Las Vegas, NV.

The only thing that worries me is that if someone happens to fully clear the quadruples, then they will probably crash head on into the backflip obstacles. Other than that and the 2 backflip ramps (exactly the same as World Finals 14 from last year) the track is looking great. Can't wait for tomorrow to fly out to Las Vegas, NV.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing, and truthfully if that does happen it could cause some of the most wow factor-y moves.

Before people start complaining about the freestyle track...

Remember, they can still do a lot of things with that track after Friday night.

True, unfortunatly, the backflip containers are most likemy going to stay. I would be alright with one, but one on each side is just rediculous. It isn't even needed. Whoever came up with the idea of tbem shoukd just be fired on the spot.

Feld's dirt crew guys had to start moving in dirt last Wednesday, so this isn't just your average track (even though it kind of is in some senses)! These guys are far from your small promotions, where they just carve away at piles of dirt until the ramp looks good enough. They measure the length, angles, width, height, and more for each one of those ramps. They may have advertised two totally different tracks for racing and freestyle, they have to get a base started for practice, qualifying, and racing day so come freestyle day, they can add on top of where they started. But ultimately, they need to get all the permanent obstacles built come practice day, then freestyle day is when they can adjust ramp angles, ramp heights, and add cars, vans, RVs, and other crap out there at their and the drivers' discretion. 

No more RV's

The thing that gets me though is that this stuff is getting so big that it can potentially be dangerous not just for the drivers but the fans to if someone trys to clear those jumps and accidentally slightly goes to the left they could land in the stands since the jumps are so close to the stands. Plus it seems like the stadiums to small for those huge jumps.