Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

*rips hair out* can anyone please either make one or use the blower off of trucks wambo has released, you make so much stuff realistic then boom unrealistic blower come on

LOL so you want people to change to a less accurate model? That supercharger is just as small and less detailed. If anything the injector hat is a touch to small on Matt's engine model if anything.

But hey anytime you would like to actually contribute something feel free

not to sound disrepectful, but how is wambo's model more unrealistic then that, the blower commonly used on trucks now, is super small and in real life would not even work since the blower pulley is in the center of it, that would not allow it to run the dual lobe settup nessacary to create boost, if i had the ability to model i would, i have tried, i have blender but i cannot go more then 5 min with out trying to thow my comp out the window, but the model is so unrealistic that we currently use, it is just adjitating, just with all the work put into alot of these truck to make them reallistic and then something so important, in my eyes at least, is bypassed it just kind of gets to me

When are you going to make Dungeon of Doom.

Ah pants. I completely forgot about that livestream. Honestly what happened was i'm trying to get a TV show together. I got two major networks who're apparently really interested, so i forgot about DoD completely. Then when i got time on my hands while i wait for word back,  i started digger.

Anyway, have a thing. First to guess what it is without me telling them wins a prize

iunno about this. If anyone has any feedback on it, fire away

anyway, after that, DoD stream tomorrow night mabye?

• Upvote 4

Yeah i know, it's just a test material. Nothing but the logo and headlights are textured in there, it's just a material where i dragged the hue slider until it was green and hit save. Textured in ror it's accurate. Don't worry, i'm not that dumb

Working Class 2 is almost completed and is being tested in preparation for the 2013-2014 season!

8597657.png

If you want i can show you how to make that body better. The design's got potential but right now it's a tic dull. The surfaces need more life in there. If you want, hit me up when i'm not doing anything and i'll help out.

Remember when i said brutus was done?

I lied.

The mouth was all kinds of wrong. wrong number of teeth in the wrong shape in the wrong places. now it's accurate. Ethan's currently painting the things i can't. namely the airbrushing on the teeth.

And yes, i'm releasing this one

Say what now?!?!?

• Upvote 2