Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I honestly like it better than the one he's been running since 2010. Wonder if Raminator is getting a new paint?

Raminator will be getting an updated scheme as well. Another interesting piece of information is that Hotsy will also run as Mopar Muscle during the first quarter. Kind of a flip-flop deal

Love seeing monster trucks in the snow. Wish they held events in the snow. 

I like the idea of the dirt jumps being snow, but it just seems to me that the snow would break down faster than dirt. Is there a certain degree to packing the snow to where it would stay consistently firm? 

Well my Lancaster guy has out done himself again. This is indeed a beautiful beast. I am very much proud of what Zane and Lindsey were able to create here. I will be going to the Monster Jam show in Trenton, NJ a few weeks from now to see this beast in person on it's first weekend out. See you at the January 4, 2013 2:00pm show Zane.

I actually think if it had a set of blue beadlocks and a set of Ecoworks Ukraine tires it would have a much meaner stance in my opinion.

Well my Lancaster guy has out done himself again. This is indeed a beautiful beast. I am very much proud of what Zane and Lindsey were able to create here. I will be going to the Monster Jam show in Trenton, NJ a few weeks from now to see this beast in person on it's first weekend out. See you at the January 4, 2013 2:00pm show Zane.

I actually think if it had a set of blue beadlocks and a set of Ecoworks Ukraine tires it would have a much meaner stance in my opinion.

I hope that Zane and the Monster Events Crew come back to Brasstown next year, because I would love to see this beast live