Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I like how everyone is ragging on Marc for how he performed in Grave Digger. He was thrown into a truck he wasn't familiar with, made it to the finals, and finished third in freestyle. What more do you want? There is a reason he was asked to fill in for Charlie.

• Upvote 5

I like how everyone is ragging on Marc for how he performed in Grave Digger. He was thrown into a truck he wasn't familiar with, made it to the finals, and finished third in freestyle. What more do you want? There is a reason he was asked to fill in for Charlie and you weren't.

right, I get sick of the madusa bashing to when here lately she has had some decent runs...

I like how everyone is ragging on Marc for how he performed in Grave Digger. He was thrown into a truck he wasn't familiar with, made it to the finals, and finished third in freestyle. What more do you want? There is a reason he was asked to fill in for Charlie.

Looked like a normal El Toro run to me.

So what if it was? He still put on a show, so that is all that really matters. 

And no it really isn't. It is quite easy to sit and rag on the guy when you have never been in the seat yourself.

Doesn't matter if you have been in the seat yourself. They are fans that know what they like, and if they didn't like it they have the right to voice their opinion. 

• Upvote 4

waaaaaa grave digger wasnt run into the ground waaaaaaaa

I found it refreshing to finally see a solid digger stadium run finish without TRASHING the truck.

Marc was going to encore(they rii checked him during meents actual run) but seeing as meents came out to encore Marc didnt get to.

• Upvote 3

Spirited conversations based on opinion are fine, if we are going to get into downright childish responses then leashes are gonna start tightening.

Marc is a underrated driver and while maybe not as much of a noted freestyler as others, if he would have swept the event completely there would be no one complaining or if he pulled off some crazy maneuver.
Just because you get tossed the keys to a Digger does not necessarly mean you get a green light to trash the truck. Judging by the kind of person Marc is, I am gonna say it looked like he was respecting Charlie's equipment and just wanted to throw up a mid 20's score.

• Upvote 7