Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Man would hate if either the supports on the trucks fail and it tips or something snaps and the trucks fall. Not so much the bottom 2 because we all know a fall from that height is nothing for the trucks but for when Over Board would fall with its angle and its above the other 2 trucks.

Man would hate if either the supports on the trucks fail and it tips or something snaps and the trucks fall. Not so much the bottom 2 because we all know a fall from that height is nothing for the trucks but for when Over Board would fall with its angle and its above the other 2 trucks.

I'm pretty sure Garner knew what he was doing and did all the checks because I doubt he's that looney to gamble over a 100 grand for that.

oh i know i was just saying no matter how much you check over everything and know what your doing im just saying the worst could still happen and would hate to have seen it happen. its  cool idea though and looks awesome

Those 3 trucks weigh about half of what a loaded semi on its side would.

Very true. When I first saw the picture the first thing that came to my mind was the weight of the trucks. Friggin awesome idea that is.

That is the first time Patrik has wrecked in a long time; The last time he wrecked was in Putte 1 in the 90's.

He lost a wheel and rolled in Ed 2011.

EDIT:

Actiually a gif is a better idea.

d312e13fd4.gif

• 2 weeks later...