Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Backflip should just be a thing to do. Wheelies didn't ruin monster trucks, and nor did just jumping the lovers. It's a move and nothing more. The end.

I agree people take the whole "backflip" thing too far, at first everyone was amazed, now people whine about it so much that it's insane.

It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't use both containers at WF for backflips.....That is taking it too far. The runs would have been much better.

I can totally agree with you there... and if the tracks didn't have a backflip ramp on each side of a center jump...

It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't use both containers at WF for backflips.....That is taking it too far. The runs would have been much better.

just make the back wall near the sign the backflip ramps. doesn't get in any line's way for the rest of the track and everyone can see it.

seriously, love world finals 14

just make the back wall near the sign the backflip ramps. doesn't get in any line's way for the rest of the track and everyone can see it.

seriously, love world finals 14

Honestly, if they build it like they did for the Max D encore last year, I'd be happy. Just as long as it doesn't launch the trucks higher than it did, it would safe for tbe sign-driver area, and like you said, open the track up more.

I'm still praying for the return of bus stacks.