Doomsday/NEA

Warwizard

I've heard a lot of people complain about both trucks, but I can't really see a reason to dislike either. At the end of the day, it's all entertainment for the fans, and I know I'm intrigued by Doomsday and was entertained by NEA's debut in my home stadium, so both trucks are doing what they're supposed to do.

NEA is an alright truck, paint seems simple, which I think could use a little bit more.  Doom's Day is more entertaining than anything else.  Where they are trying to make it all mysterious and sneaky, it at times just looks like Monster Jam trying to force a new nWo.  I mean, when you see it come out of no where in Houston or Atlanta and do a freestyle and its cool, but when Dennis Anderson is yelling out "DOOM'S DAY IS HERE! DOOM'S DAY IS HERE! Don't leave your seats." just like Dennis does, it loses its ability to be mysterious and sneaky, or when they have a full van come out, cover the entire truck in tarp, and drive off.  I don't mind it too much, though, mainly because Doom's Day just looks sick.

rabble rabble rabble rabble FELD rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble circus rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble indies rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble bigfoot is doing it in the air rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble retro titan rabble 

• Upvote 3

rabble rabble rabble rabble FELD rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble circus rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble indies rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble bigfoot is doing it in the air rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble retro titan rabble 

lolwut