Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

8gjz9.jpg

Got bored, lol. Made a custom Houston

Which stadium model is that? Because if it's the one from Houston 2013 (Jan.), then that track is humongous! I'm saying this because it looks kind of small in that picture. However, I really like the layout and the unique paint scheme!  ^_^

Which stadium model is that? Because if it's the one from Houston 2013 (Jan.), then that track is humongous! I'm saying this because it looks kind of small in that picture. However, I really like the layout and the unique paint scheme!  ^_^

I'll probably release a new stadium model after I clean it up for Danny for SSRS.

13953506835_25a8c65f1f_o.jpg

I forgot a truck from a certain pack, finally glad I finished this. Got some minor issues, but overall it's complete! Yay.

Yes! I made a request for this bad-boy when you released the other pack! I;m so happy you completed this! Now we finally have an Iron Outlaw to drive. Not including Edy's.

We done?I think so

8gy3o.jpg

8gy5F.jpg

8gy7h.jpg

8gQFA.jpg

I'd put some rollers or a rythem section there. Having the last jump after a straight means you're flooring it for so long the race is already over by the time you hit the jump. Break it up in there somehow, i'd put in maybe two or three whoops or something of the like

1535ljb.jpg

2drxb15.jpg

Well here is another truck to the West Wind team. Amin, the winning-est horse in United States that is at the stables I work at is injured and might die. He needs your prayers as he is a prized possession to the country. Please help him with your prayers. I hope you like it. :( :(

• Upvote 4