Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

*pictures*

Well here is another truck to the West Wind team. Amin, the winning-est horse in United States that is at the stables I work at is injured and might die. He needs your prayers as he is a prized possession to the country. Please help him with your prayers. I hope you like it. :( :(

I really, really don't like critiquing other people's customs since it is their work and their vision, but honestly, the only thing I see about that truck is you've taken off the Titan logo and other various logos, and typed a couple sentences in a bland font. At least maybe try some kind of design or so to catch the eye and maybe reference the horse somewhere on the truck instead of just writing an essay on it?  Of course you don't have to take this advice, but I'm just putting it out there.

• Upvote 3

Well. Here we are in the final week before I release my custom for SSRS. Still don't know what else I'm going to do for the paint, and I think it's way too hard to read right now, but just about everything else on the truck is done. I tried to make this truck to perfectly fit my driving style (lowered, chas farther back, loosened 4links, etc.) and I think I did pretty good so far :3

TlWGvLI.png

• Upvote 8