Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

Not sure if monster truck thread or not... (Mods if you want me to move it I can) What eves you can drive monsters on it and its fun as hell.  Custom monster mud truck track Mud Masters Motorsports Park!  Can't really see everything from the pictures because its too big of a track so looks like you'll just have to play on it! :P  Trees look much better in-game so they don't look like white squares (all the time...) There are some fun little surprises you cant see too  ;).

screenshot_4_zpsaab4613d.jpg

screenshot_5_zps4cbb6ebe.jpg

screenshot_6_zpsdbcffc64.jpg

screenshot_7_zps9c9858ed.jpg

I'll post a Track-X so you can see everything in it if i can download a good FREE recording software.  30 second fraps does no good. 

Hopefully this gives someone motivation to get a king sling and son uva digger mud truck out there!

Get Open Broadcaster Software, its supposed to be for streaming but it works wonderful as a recorder as well and is completely free.

Not sure if monster truck thread or not... (Mods if you want me to move it I can) What eves you can drive monsters on it and its fun as hell.  Custom monster mud truck track Mud Masters Motorsports Park!  Can't really see everything from the pictures because its too big of a track so looks like you'll just have to play on it! :P  Trees look much better in-game so they don't look like white squares (all the time...) There are some fun little surprises you cant see too  ;).

I'll post a Track-X so you can see everything in it if i can download a good FREE recording software.  30 second fraps does no good. 

Hopefully this gives someone motivation to get a king sling and son uva digger mud truck out there!

That thing is awesome.

I would if I could. I thought about using Malkey's n/b he did for the tail on his Mutt, but as far as the rest, I don't even know where to start. I'm not really a big fan of the ears on that model anyway. If someone wants to attempt it I'd say gopher it. :D

Hey made a n/b for the tounge, the tail you can use if want to, and the ears are in progress of being made a n/b.