-texture was made by you therefore it has always been broken

-shockbootiesr4scrubs

-your just a racist

-where it counts

I liked it better when you were gone  

• Upvote 13

6197100.png

Screw you all I make speedways.

Anyways this is probably my favorite NASCAR Track, Bowman Gray Stadium. "The Madhouse" as they call it. This track has more potential for a MT show than the typical car crush it has. So it shall be made. Id like to ask someone on the site to make the building outside of 3 and 4

• Upvote 3

Minor update. I'm guessing that there's a shader issue or something with 0.38? Because I put the truck into my 0.37 pack and the chassis and exhaust are shaded like they should be. Still need to get the sponsor plates worked out and tweak a few more minor things and she should be good to go.

4664ps851skby9rfg.jpg

d43edaaqxaec455fg.jpg

Also not sure why when I snap a screenshot that those black outlines show up around certain stuff. They're not there in game. Weird. :/

*UPDATE*

Got a few minor things done. First off a big thanks again to Jon Cannon for helping me out with the chassis. If not for him this thing would still be a decently painted body sitting on a turd. :D I got the chassis updated with chassis plates, just gotta finish getting all the sponsor logos and I'll throw them on. I updated the paintjob a little. I wasn't digging how light the ears were so I fixed those, as well as repositioning the MJ logos. Also fixed the issue I was having with the black outline on the body, turns out I was my fault for not moving the inner body on the correct axis in blender. Doh. I managed to get the "bones" plate finished up and it looks pretty cool. Hopefully not much left now. 

74e111dtpi9vkchfg.jpg

qzco9f3bg4z677mfg.jpg

4subtpodd5hlpqofg.jpg

Edited by JDeezie82
  • Upvote 13

Are you planning on making the tail, toungue, and ears to move?  :o

I would if I could. I thought about using Malkey's n/b he did for the tail on his Mutt, but as far as the rest, I don't even know where to start. I'm not really a big fan of the ears on that model anyway. If someone wants to attempt it I'd say gopher it. :D

I would if I could. I thought about using Malkey's n/b he did for the tail on his Mutt, but as far as the rest, I don't even know where to start. I'm not really a big fan of the ears on that model anyway. If someone wants to attempt it I'd say gopher it. :D

Just guessing that he used the default flag N/B same thing I used for El Diablo's Tounge.

• Upvote 1