Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

That Gunslinger looks great! 

Just finished Firestone Wilderness. Thanks to Michael Murray for helping me with the "wilderness" part of the paint, John Dough for the body, and Jon Cannon for setting up the shocks. Rest is hand painted and setup by myself!

cbd61c3e9b.png

db3ea7d83b.png

You should use sheets' Mountaineer body.

• Upvote 1

Just finished Firestone Wilderness. Thanks to Michael Murray for helping me with the "wilderness" part of the paint, John Dough for the body, and Jon Cannon for setting up the shocks. Rest is hand painted and setup by myself!

cbd61c3e9b.png

db3ea7d83b.png

The truck looks nice Tom, Keep up the work.

cbd61c3e9b.png

db3ea7d83b.png

Hey Tom, another suggestion.  Use the rims Mark used on his Bigfoot 19 rep.  They might be a bit more similar to the non-beadlocked rims the truck ran.

The reason I didn't add headlights was because of the shape of the body. I know they are on the real truck but I don't really think it will be a really big deal without them.

I purposely didn't use the Mountaineer body because I personally am not a fan of it.

These are getting released tomorrow.

cebac4690f.png

MTM2  :D