Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

A little forward rake never hurt anybody. :D Finally got the stance I was after and got all the links and shocks lined up, still need to adjust the driveshafts, but a big thank you to Jon Cannon for hooking me up with the updated chassis for this bird! Gonna try and get some spec maps on the chassis and then I think I'll stick a fork in this thing. 

10448505_899255460101130_903059957669402

Small suggestion, perhaps put the v4 gray beadlock rims on it?  

that model is a travesty, no part of it is right and i wouldn't go near it at all

mutt

i gave this and it's two friends to cavi and a few other people. Dont know why they haven't seen the light of day yet

Or you could just release it in the downloads section instead of giving it to people who will sit on it as much as you do to your own stuff.

• Upvote 12

*pic*

Mark Colineri and Michael Murray updated a few things on this truck for me. Mark did an excellent job on the paint, and The Frenchmen updated the shock settings to allow the truck to handle a bit more like the real truck. The update is in the downloads section, go have fun with it.

Why so much green?

Roach-

"Or you could just release it in the downloads section instead of giving it to people who will sit on it as much as you do to your own stuff."

Quote of the century.

Also Andrew... You might want to edit the back of the cab/side windows. Looks to long to be single cab, and too short to be extended. Nice work

• Upvote 1