Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

Tom's got Harlow's Body, I'd assume there's an Updated Body with what he has

Yeah I do. Like I said earlier. I would put it in the scrapyard but since the maker of it doesn't want to, I am not in the place to do so. Therefore I will end up using it and I plan on releasing it.

I guess people have noticed that you haven't released much in awhile, mainly showed off what you had. So they then assumed that since you hadn't released them, that they shouldn't either. That and they probably weren't sure if it was okay with you or not.

I guess people have noticed that you haven't released much in awhile, mainly showed off what you had. So they then assumed that since you hadn't released them, that they shouldn't either. That and they probably weren't sure if it was okay with you or not.

Yeah thats what I assumed. If not, I will release everything as props.

yeah my only problem is putting stuff ingame. I got a material system and such so that's no problem, but as soon as i touch v4 i just have the urge to redo every tiny bit, so i just started making stuff and not putting it ingame because that'd just turn into a quagmire every time. Anything and everything is up for grabs if people want it

The problem I have with you uploading his bodies, is that you don't have all of them. I'm trying to start a fight, but it's true.

Well that's obvious, but what makes you think he doesn't have all of them? Were you constantly demanding for them on AIM? In that case, I wouldn't have sent them to you either. Plus that was before Harlow said that anyone could have them. Tom is just protecting Harlow's stuff. Think before you speak, kid.

• Upvote 1