Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

Ahh Replicas. Idk why I make em. I suck. So I updated Bulldozer Werners Verson. Just because Bulldozer is awesome and I'm not

5134915.png

7102276.png

If you like it your a douche for liking things I made that suck

If you don't like it then your still a douche for not liking my things 

So everyones a douche. enjoy

• Upvote 5

Yes, because I'll never release anything. :P

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  man

• Like 1

There was no problem until you brought it up. Yes many things could be released but others want to have a completed truck with the new parts, like myself. 

Some people have a difference of opinion on the matter,which is fine. Everyone has their own way of doing things. It's just a bummer to see all this nice work and not being able to access or use it yourself. I would rather make subpar things for everyone to enjoy then an amazing thing that only a select few can.

Different strokes for different folks.

• Upvote 5

Well also the teeth were cut in such a way that it was basically parallel with the tires.

All i did was take the one that was ripped from either Urban Assault or the 2007 game. If I could get a better body than I would but I like it better than the V4 one.