Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

Body is still too big.

Vague much? Here since everyone could not be bothered to take 5 minutes to post a response like this, here goes!

The front clip overhangs the front chassis bowtie roughly at the edge of the headlight sticker 

995755_483065685114776_1971626468_n.jpg?

the back should overhang slightly about midway between the wheelie bar and where the rear shock tower meets the main rail

135008_372763842811628_1660056239_o.jpg

Width, I would just narrow the body until the chassis cab pokes through the body (I cannot guarantee my chassis is going to fit the body 100% perfect since I did not model around it but it should be close atleast).

Vague much? Here since everyone could not be bothered to take 5 minutes to post a response like this, here goes!

The front clip overhangs the front chassis bowtie roughly at the edge of the headlight sticker 

995755_483065685114776_1971626468_n.jpg?

the back should overhang slightly about midway between the wheelie bar and where the rear shock tower meets the main rail

135008_372763842811628_1660056239_o.jpg

Width, I would just narrow the body until the chassis cab pokes through the body (I cannot guarantee my chassis is going to fit the body 100% perfect since I did not model around it but it should be close atleast).

Body is still too big.

• Upvote 2

Guys, I have a big announcement.

Gary Busey's debut in Monster Jam!

GARY BUSEY'S MEGAAAAAAAA F*CKERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Thanks DevinDoss and Mark.

I must have an outdated or horrible sense of humor because about 97% of the jokes i see on this site fly straight over my head.

• Upvote 5

Might as well post an update, Cranial is making a return! Thanks mark for all the hard work thus far, it still has a way to go. I'm amazed at what can be done in blender!

317334.png

Oh hey, the theophan, forgot about that thing.

Where'd you get it from? Im' just wondering, since i don't remember deliberately giving it out

I like how the last two or three pages of SYP has just mostly been my bodies. How many have i given out? I can't remember at all. If anyone on the SM team want anything of mine it's yours

Oh hey, the theophan, forgot about that thing.

Where'd you get it from? Im' just wondering, since i don't remember deliberately giving it out

I like how the last two or three pages of SYP has just mostly been my bodies. How many have i given out? I can't remember at all. If anyone on the SM team want anything of mine it's yours

I honestly don't know, I didn't work on the truck.

I must have an outdated or horrible sense of humor because about 97% of the jokes i see on this site fly straight over my head.

What happens on TS stays on TS.