Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

(pics by Voth)

More updates to my rvamped Monster Energy. I put the right shocks on it and I personally don't like it so i recolored these shocks and that is finally. I fixed the rims and thanks to Aaron for the color, it looks good. I colored the wording on the tires green. Also, that is a new body and chassis thanks to Josh Migs. It is not over-sized anymore. Still doing more tweaking and updating and once that is done. I will add LED's, make a no body version and so on and then I will release it. 

(The specs in the rims are because the rims have a missing vert in blender so I also have to fix that)

663922ec6a.jpg

6f700b47e8.jpg

EDIT: forgot to add that I need to realign the chassis/body to line up with the 4-links.
  • Upvote 1

I think the rims are still too dark, and if you're replicating Damon's he doesn't have the green lettering on the tires. It also appears that you're missing headers.

I had headers and since this is a new chassis, I forgot to add them. Thanks for reminding me about that.

Also, when you guys get your final version done, take out the diffuse specular crap that is automatically generated in the material file, and makes everything unrealistically shiny.

That will be gone in the final version.

Sorry but that paint is just down right bad. I mean the rest looks fine but the paint needs to be redone really bad.

I agree whole heartily with this guy! If your going to do it redo it all and actually make it better.

Never mind the fact you still have the backwards AAP MJ logo. The whole left side is a disaster. The paint as a whole isnt a total loss, the roof looks ok. Also may want to work on something other than the mopar magic suspension settings since the truck actually doesn't sit that low. (dont forget sponsor panels). Fuel Cell is also face thing wrong direction compared to damons, it is correct for Coty's. Your truck is entirely confused on if its cotys or damons. 

And since all your greens arnt right maybe this will help.... Keep in mind the real truck uses digger green for the wheels.

14862461015_a4ee2f2169_b.jpg

Hate me all you want, if your going to do a replica half assing it isnt right, thats what customs are for. 

• Upvote 3