Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

5219198.png

Since I've had a day to myself (for once), I made a new tie rod model for the halibut (really bad word play). PEI tie rod model, done from scratch by your's truly. I'll be uploading it tonight in the Scrapyard. 

EDIT:
The zip folder has been uploaded, just waiting on approval.

• Upvote 1

In response to the monster energy,

It's an improvement, but there are a few things wrong with the truck.

Overall, the green used on all of the props is way too dark making the truck look sad and dull (not because of the truck makers, because of the color).

Also, the rims on the truck aren't green beadlocks, but actually entirely green rims with black beadlocks. (the coloured tire lettering is only on Coty's ME)

monster_energy14.jpg

Another thing is, the truck does not have green shock brace, it's black and only goes in between the two shock bodies with silver reservoir clamps.

c5502b428a.png

I assume when you say Revamped, you mean 2014 revamped, but if you mean't just a new version of the truck, disregard this.

But if you are making the 2014 Monster Energy, nice work, but there are some things to fix.

MOAR UPDATES!!!!!!!!

Welp, I'm taking a small break from Over Bored, since its very stressful, and decided to continue working on my ROR-MTP/ Monster Blog Truck Fest Truck, American Guardian!

Got a lot of my new props in it now! (Guages, new gearbox, new 4links, New King Air Shock, and Shock Shafts, RII Lights, etc..)

Also updated the paint a bit, redid the Logo for the name, and made it better! Truck is almost done, just gotta figure out on how to get fire to shoot out of the rear! (Did i forget to mention that there is a flamethrower in the back!?)

Thanks to Kozak for his PEI XT chassis in his pack, and Andrew Sheets for the Body, and Chadwick for finding the sweet side decals!

Enjoy! :)

3716489.png

7542795.png

• Upvote 14