Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I already have tickets for MetLife, but I probably won't go if it's going to rain next Saturday. If it's cancelled, sure, everyone will be very disappointed. Especially since this event is going to be TELEVISED for the first time since 2012.

EDIT: CURSE YOU KOZAK!

Also am I the only one that's shocked that Tailgator is still around? I don't think Doug's ran more than ten shows in the last two or three years combined, oh and new black Over Bored behind Avenger, I saw a good IG pic earlier but I dunno how to pull it off.

*snip*

Doug is a underrated driver, not sure why he has started doing less show these past few years but the guy is always a threat in racing to win regardless who is there.

Doug is a underrated driver, not sure why he has started doing less show these past few years but the guy is always a threat in racing to win regardless who is there.

Believe you me, I've been a fan of Noelke's for years now, which makes it a bigger shame that he hasn't done much, and the Tailgator chassis has gotta be approaching ten years old. I just hope that maybe someday he'll get a more modern piece and have a massive comeback

I already have tickets for MetLife, but I probably won't go if it's going to rain next Saturday. If it's cancelled, sure, everyone will be very disappointed. Especially since this event is going to be TELEVISED for the first time since 2012.

I have high doubts that Feld would cancel that event or even postpone it to another date. I think that if it does rain hard enough to where the track becomes essential soup, they'll delay the event until it lightens up a bit and continue for what its worth.

If it does rain do you think FELD will make Meents attempt the front flip early before the track becomes a complete mud pit, I remember I went to Fishersville one year, and they decided to do freestyle first because of the rain.

If it does rain do you think FELD will make Meents attempt the front flip early before the track becomes a complete mud pit, I remember I went to Fishersville one year, and they decided to do freestyle first because of the rain.

I imagine that they'll want Meents only attempting this in the best possible conditions provided. If the rain does start, then I think their main concern will be the stunt, and if that gets nailed, then they'll continue as needed. But I'm not speaking on the event staff's behalf... just my two cents.

Orlando almost got cancelled this year because of heavy rain. If MetLife gets cancelled (It more than likely won't as of today), then this will be the first event cancellation since Hagerstown Speedway of 2013.