Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Well Balhan's there too, which begs the question- Are they gonna have the ATV and Quads too? Because that means JP and George need to have their own

A few weeks back someone posted that they were prepping the speedsters for Spain, and there was a brand new RZR in the picture they posted. I can only assume they got UTV's and ATV's. The show is happening right now, so we'll know soon enough.

EDIT:

11313711_970396363005024_1872667556_n.jp

Red ATV in that picture, and a RZR right next to Mohawk Warrior in the picture below, I assume they have their own speedsters and stuff.

11334424_1625562890995470_488404036_n.jp

And Atlanta is so close to Florida....

For real though this is the only stadium show for like 4 state regions, we had this coming for a long time

Also they forgoed the AC/DC pun? That makes me a sad panda

I'd go with that theory if it wasn't for the 6 southern California stadium shows.. and 1 northern California stadium show..

What about Santa Clara? That's only about 30 miles from Oakland (not sure how much that is from where you live though, so I could be wrong)

Nah it's an hour from me, obviously I want more shows in NorCal but cant afford to drive 8 hours to SoCal since Feld doesn't pay me for my work.  5 down south vs 2 up north.. Eh' Anaheim doesn't need 3 shows LOL.

@ Devin in Miami, he literally runs it so hard that he puts the old body on to trash it. Ive been to Miami twice and he runs harder there than anywhere else. And Bounty really was just thrown together lol. They were wrappin it and all and they were about to paint it and Jim said **** it leave it black.