Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

The did it in Vegas. It's literally just the photos app and they scroll through photos.

That's... actually kinda lame... I mean yeah it's more efficient than the score cards and it makes sense now that they're putting in .5s in the scores but I always loved those giant score cards you could see from the other side of the stadium

• Upvote 2

That's... actually kinda lame... I mean yeah it's more efficient than the score cards and it makes sense now that they're putting in .5s in the scores but I always loved those giant score cards you could see from the other side of the stadium

I think they're experimenting around with it. After Vegas I went to Cincinnati and they still had the score cards.

It's a lot quicker since the scores need to be put in in a matter of seconds, especially during the dual wheelies and donuts when the scores for the second truck need to be put in 2 seconds after the first truck.

It's just the camera app with 2 albums, one with yellow background scores and one with purple background scores. 

It's a lot quicker to scroll through pictures than have to flip a giant score card.

Well, metlife show sounded cool, got to watch the front flip attempt in the pits at the dirt track.. On that note, my photos ended up on Speed Channel's website and Fox Sports' website promoting the flip attempt..

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/stream-monster-jam-tom-meents-front-flip-world-record-monster-truck-metlife-stadium-061315?adbsc=social_20150614_47498786&adbid=730658843726240&adbpl=fb&adbpr=345591392232989 

On another topic, I'm going to be heading to Springfield, Missouri for the Monster Nationals show next weekend. I'll be sure to take footage of at least Saturdays show. (Mostly freestyle because my phone hates me when I recored stuff.)

• Upvote 1

I read somewhere that Dan Donnelly was in charge of finding judges for MetLife freestyle, and that Danny Mackey, Aaron Lurie and Mark Collineri are the official fan judges. Is this true?

Also, the stunt truck is chromed out: 

https://instagram.com/p/34EXYDDkdq/

Just to clear this up, I was not in charge of finding judges, but I was asked by the person managing the judges for the weekend to find people to do the job. Julio asked Danny, Aaron, and Mark to be judges and I asked quite a few people myself.

Heading out to Douglas Georgia next saturday to talk with Matt Pagliarulo about crewing for him, and I'll get some video and photos, so far the trucks I know of being there are as follows 

Xtermigator

Razin Kane

Ice Cream Man

Jester (go figure)

Straight Jacket

Those are the only ones I know of so far, but if anymore info comes up I'll let everyone know.

Heading out to Douglas Georgia next saturday to talk with Matt Pagliarulo about crewing for him, and I'll get some video and photos, so far the trucks I know of being there are as follows 

Xtermigator

Razin Kane

Ice Cream Man

Jester (go figure)

Straight Jacket

Those are the only ones I know of so far, but if anymore info comes up I'll let everyone know.

I hope Dixie will look somewhat like that this year, I'm really steamed that South Georgia has gotten two shows like that and North Georgia has squat until Dixie

Jester (go figure)

Straight Jacket

please.com

Xtermigator

Razin Kane

Ice Cream Man

Jester (go figure)

Straight Jacket

Saw an ad on Instagram posted by Kevin King and Matt, and apparently a truck by the name of Sykotic will also be there.