Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

That kid is dead set on Doomsday being remote controlled. it's no where near true.

You have no idea..... Us RC people have a blast putting a unsuspecting driver in the seat and giving them the ride of their life. They have no control..... Makes it look like there is a driver but in fact they are only gripping on to the steering wheel fearing what we will do next. 

I paid $28.50 for a ticket to see trucks perform at this track.

I need to re-evaluate my life.

$28.50? For a Monster X Tour show? Just for giggles I looked up, tickets for both Lebanon Valley and Eldora are cheaper than that... and those dirt ramps can't be taller than five and a half feet save for the backflip jump

$28.50? For a Monster X Tour show? Just for giggles I looked up, tickets for both Lebanon Valley and Eldora are cheaper than that... and those dirt ramps can't be taller than five and a half feet save for the backflip jump

$25 for a VIP Ticket + $3.50 "Convenience" fee.

Because you're at a stadium event, and the fact that it's a POD show, I'd say 2 hours at the most. Probably less than that.

I ended up bailing on it. The person in charge of organizing the line had no idea what he was doing. He literally had the line looping into itself at one point.

That was easily the best show I've ever been to. Miles better than last year's. Freestyle was insane. Monster Energy should have won, IMO. Can't speak for round 1 racing, wheelies, or donuts, because we didn't arrive there until 7:20 or so. Traffic going in was a disaster. Two lanes and a normal light pattern. They were not ready for the number of people that were there. Most of the staff had no idea where the autograph tables were going to be, and the people organizing the lines made a huge mess. 10/10 show, but the city and stadium need to be better prepared next year.