Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Be nice to see Runte driving the truck that got him so many wins. Will Bigfoot put Power Wheels on the side of the truck or just Bigfoot?

I highly doubt that Bigfoot will put Power Wheels on the side of it seeing as they're not sponsored by Power Wheels. Might just be the scheme with their current sponsors in place.

Things I got from that video:

1: He's never actually seen a stadium show.

2: ROUNDED RAMPS

3: Ryan LaCosse doesn't look redneck enough to like Monster Jam. I honestly don't mind him. 

4: I don't always like the fan judging, but it hasn't been that bad recently. As long as there's judges, a lot of people are going to have a hard time taking Monster Jam seriously.

5: Charlie Pauken is so tight.

6: Who doesn't go for the experience?

Things I got from that video:

1: He's never actually seen a stadium show.

2: ROUNDED RAMPS

3: Ryan LaCosse doesn't look redneck enough to like Monster Jam. I honestly don't mind him.

4: I don't always like the fan judging, but it hasn't been that bad recently. As long as there's judges, a lot of people are going to have a hard time taking Monster Jam seriously.

5: Charlie Pauken is so tight.

6: Who doesn't go for the experience?

He's been to a Detroit show; check his YouTube.

Recently? The judges were way off at Foxborough. I mean, Come on man! I really like Ryan LaCosse, he always makes shows exciting. And I highly disagree about him saying no cars. Having cars is what built this sport to what it is today.

Plus, what happened to that Phillippe event. It never showed on the results

He's been to a Detroit show; check his YouTube.

And there were plenty of cars out on the floor for freestyle.

Also, I found this while looking for pictures from that show. 

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/detroit-public-schools-students-given-monster-jam-vouchers-turned-away-at-door

Recently? The judges were way off at Foxborough. I mean, Come on man! 

They were way off in Foxboro for sure, but they're a lot better than they were earlier in the year.