Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

They just need to kill them sooner. It can be pretty tough on an engine just flooring it like that, and you never know when you can blow up a part and shoot it into the stands.. (cough doomsday Transfer case last year in vegas..)

Now if feld would fix the dang tracks they wouldn't have this problem. Cause you see these drivers are doing it for the fans,and if they rollover in the first few seconds to the crappy track. Then they won't to save it so they can bring excitement to the crowd and not have leaving the stadium wanting there money back. Now you guys are going on how it isn't safe. It's a lot more safer than other motor sports if you think about it. Some of those racing shows only have a concrete wall to protect those fans and we see what happens there. Now to me you guys are sounding like monster jam or any other monster truck provider does not have safety codes. Let me tell you guys something. Do you realize that at monster jam every single truck gets inspected. And if they have one flaw or something isn't a certain way then you can not run the show unless you get that fixed and inspected again. Now I can see if the truck is damaged to where the driver could be hurt. Then I would say shutting the truck off would be a good thing. But if the truck is fine and is a safe distance from the fans then I say let him try to save it.

Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpg

• Upvote 2

Now if feld would fix the dang tracks they wouldn't have this problem. Cause you see these drivers are doing it for the fans,and if they rollover in the first few seconds to the crappy track. Then they won't to save it so they can bring excitement to the crowd and not have leaving the stadium wanting there money back. Now you guys are going on how it isn't safe. It's a lot more safer than other motor sports if you think about it. Some of those racing shows only have a concrete wall to protect those fans and we see what happens there. Now to me you guys are sounding like monster jam or any other monster truck provider does not have safety codes. Let me tell you guys something. Do you realize that at monster jam every single truck gets inspected. And if they have one flaw or something isn't a certain way then you can not run the show unless you get that fixed and inspected again. Now I can see if the truck is damaged to where the driver could be hurt. Then I would say shutting the truck off would be a good thing. But if the truck is fine and is a safe distance from the fans then I say let him try to save it.

yeaaaaaahhhhh. No

I'm just sick and tired of people complaining about the rii and gets so anoying that I get mad and have to go right paragraph. But excuse me of I made any of you mad. But just crest a new topic because I came here to see monster truck news not how bad feld is with there rii.

My brain just melted

• Upvote 1

I'm just sick and tired of people complaining about the rii and gets so anoying that I get mad and have to go right paragraph. But excuse me of I made any of you mad. But just crest a new topic because I came here to see monster truck news not how bad feld is with there rii.

It's incredibly dangerous to be as lenient with the rii as they've been. I agree that this board rags on Feld too much sometimes, but criticizing their RII practices is a very valid criticism. Hopefully they'll make some needed changes before somebody gets hurt.