Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Anyone else find it slightly disturbing that Digger XX resembled Digger XIX and now Digger XXX resembles Digger XXIX? Or is this intentional.

I don't see how that's disturbing...? They're just similarly designed because that was the base design for that style of chassis when they were built.

• Upvote 1

The idea they have is kinda neat but seriously, why do ATV's have anything to do with this?

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2014/12/29/1/

My big thing about this is the possibility of these being the only trucks & drivers we see on TV. I kinda like the variety that the TV show has being that it's all around the country showing the big stars but also the independent from their respective regions of the country at their local shows. I also don't really like the incorporation of the ATV's, but seeing the action a week after the actual event is a neat thing.  

*EDIT - Also, there are now 3 Scooby Doo Trucks on the tour now. Brianna Mahon joins Nicole Johnson & Bailey Shea Williams:

brimahon.jpg?version=35a07e4c2c-b522-4a33-9c20-7bcde22cc61d.jpgbailey_shea_williams.jpg?version=35

Edited by steiale

They have to have an exciting filler act, so why not make things a little more interesting by making that a points chase too? I personally think it's interesting having the truck themed ATVs be part of the show, and at least people won't be complaining about it being the same ol' Quad Wars at every show (that argument has been worn out for a while now). I like it and it'll make these guys run harder, both in their trucks and on the quads.

So what you're saying is that Steve Sims & Jim Bendzick & Charlie Pauken will be on Quads...