Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

JR should have gotten that PEI over the Summer to return with Razin Kane. As for Donald, I thought he was getting a New CRD...

At the open house, I looked at a white board. It had a line drawn. On half looked to be orders for pieces. Some from FELD. The other looked to be chassis. I'm about 95% sure that McNeal and Epidindio were on that list. Could've been outdated. I do know that they have two chassis sitting in the shop.

I believe Jester was also there along with some of Holman's trucks: Son of Beast & the Chalkboard truck (I think that one is only for displays, not competition, as I've only seen it at their Open House).Jester looks a lot like Hooked body wise.

JR bought two PEI XT chassis's (one for the new Razin Kane, second one no idea) and Donald sold his current chassis and purchased another one (PEI XT).

Jester will be traveling with Razin Kane I believe (since the owner is located in FL and the testing videos have been at JR's test field)

and holy shit FELD is actually allowing an old name to come back
http://www.monsterjam.com/Events/2015/02/27/Macon,_GA/

Be neat to see Schafer back on the scene. I think he's selling his operation though. Boogey Van was bought by Zane Rettew (although he sold it) and Wild Thang was also bought from Schafer. Now Carolina Crusher was bought back by FELD. I hope Gary runs the old design with the red in front and the yellow in back.

From the looks of it, a lot of FELD drivers are missing from line-ups as Danny just posted. I don't see JP or Nicole on any line ups...

Also:

• Darren Migues's Trucks are Running Monster Jam
  • Mark Shreador is running the Felon body again
  • Backdraft will be running more shows this year with Instigator
  • A Few Arena Shows are on Different Weekends This Year like Tulsa & Peoria
  • Playin' For Keeps will be Competing with Monster Jam
  • Stinger will be doing more shows
  • No more Bad Habit
  • Feld looks to be doing odd numbers on FELD trucks in some shows
  • Incinerator, Mechanical Mischief & War Wagon Return to Monster Jam
Late but War Wagon ran last year in Monster Jam at least in Oklahoma it did not sure about anywhere else

Some of this information is off..  

JR did purchase a PIE and it will be running as Razin Kane but JR is staying with Xtermagator.  Buddy Tompkins will be driving the new Razin Kane.  The chassis is back form powder coast and is already at JR's shop. 

Also Zane never bought Boogy Van.  He leased the name, ran it for a while and sold the chassis to focus more on his own truck.  Zane told me about 2 years ago.

Might try and go to the final anaheim show next year. To me its a well rounded lineup. 

Monster Jam
Angel Stadium
Anaheim, CA
February 7, 2015
Featuring
Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven Charlie Pauken, Monster Mutt® driven by Dustin Brown, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, El Toro Loco® driven by Chuck Werner, Monster Energy driven by TBA, MADUSA® driven by Madusa, Zombie℠ driven by Bari Musawwir, Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk, Avenger® driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew™ driven by Steve Koehler, Stone Crusher® driven by Steve Sims, Hooked driven by Steve Sims Jr., Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Bad News Travels Fast driven by Brandon Derrow, War Wizard® driven by Darren Goin and more!
Subject to change without notice.

Might try and go to the final anaheim show next year. To me its a well rounded lineup. 

Monster Jam

Angel Stadium

Anaheim, CA

February 7, 2015

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven Charlie Pauken, Monster Mutt® driven by Dustin Brown, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, El Toro Loco® driven by Chuck Werner, Monster Energy driven by TBA, MADUSA® driven by Madusa, Zombie℠ driven by Bari Musawwir, Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk, Avenger® driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew™ driven by Steve Koehler, Stone Crusher® driven by Steve Sims, Hooked driven by Steve Sims Jr., Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Bad News Travels Fast driven by Brandon Derrow, War Wizard® driven by Darren Goin and more!

Subject to change without notice.

I don't get why the hell Thunder, War Wizard, and Bad News would be in Anaheim