Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I don't get why the hell Thunder, War Wizard, and Bad News would be in Anaheim

I don't get why the Sims operation would drive out there as well...

But this whole Copy & Paste Line-Ups might be a test for the Points System Idea that may come to the regular tour in the future if it works well for #MOREMONSTERJAM

What gives you the guy feeling that this year is going to be bad? As for surprises of people not being in specific shows, not everyone wants to see the same trucks year in and year out. There is only one of each Team Scream trucks, other shows need to have them every now and then.

• Upvote 2

What gives you the gut feeling that this year is going to be bad? As for surprises of people not being in specific shows, not everyone wants to see the same trucks year in and year out. There is only one of each Team Scream trucks, other shows need to have them every now and then.

Thats not it. Just kinda feel like its not gonna be "AS BIG AS IT GETS". or this could be the best year ever.

Pittsburgh,PA line-up~ Grave Digger by Pablo Huffaker Backwards Bob by TBA Cleatus by Frank Krmel Storm Damage by Tim Mente Hurrican Force by Steven Thompson Instigator by Paul Breaud and Backdraft by Ty Cornelius!!  I'm surprised at this by meaning the best Monster Jam gave Pittsburgh but also im shocked that Backwards Bob is back. I personally feel Ryan Huffaker is driving but also since Marvel is now eliminated there will be new trucks. And I counted 7 not the typical 8. I found that odd but now that ive seen Pittsburgh will get one. That truck is a travel pal with Frank and Backwards Bob is a traveling pal with Pablo XD There is ALOT of changes and ALOt of Type-O s but still I thought it was funny at the line up xD But suspense as to who is the 8th truck. Maybe Doomsday XD I WOULD DIE OF LAUGHTER!!  ^_^   :D   :lol: 

Not sure how to feel about this... Kansas City, MO lineup

Grave Digger driven by Jon Zimmer, Zombie driven by Sean Duhon, El Diablo driven by JP, Scooby-Doo driven by TBA, Heavy Hitter driven by Derek Anson, River Rat driven by Steven Snellen, Mechanical Mischief driven by Jim Burns and Stinger driven by Zane Rettew!

Monster Jam expands even more:

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2014/11/04/1/

Honestly they're going to be touring in the North Pole for Santa by the end of 2016 by the looks of where their global tour is heading. Speaking of global, will Arnhem have team competition anymore with Marvel dropping out?

Notice how Syracuse, Indianoplis, Anaheim, and Tampa (possibly more) have the same line-ups. Not to mention Houston (with the exception of a few more trucks being added). I think that the prediction of FELD trying out a points system for the regular tour is likely. 

Finally, I've noticed a lot of TBA's. NEA especially. Is Norm quitting? Aaron Basl drives NEA, but only in select #moremonsterjam shows. I remember when FELD did this is 2012 with Monster and the new Marvel trucks. I think it's safe to assume that any TBA's with a FELD truck will be filled in with one of the drivers of a Marvel truck (besides Mussawir)