Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

FELD could always change things. Say Creten and Mikey Vaters don't run BKTs, FELD could be in a for a hard time, with both of those trucks having large fan bases. If indies with large fan bases are forced out of FELD because they won't run BKTs, then FELD could have drops in revenue. However, I will say that FELD can run a good show without needing indies (look at Path of Destruction and #MMJ)

FELD could always change things. Say Creten and Mikey Vaters don't run BKTs, FELD could be in a for a hard time, with both of those trucks having large fan bases. If indies with large fan bases are forced out of FELD because they won't run BKTs, then FELD could have drops in revenue. However, I will say that FELD can run a good show without needing indies (look at Path of Destruction and #MMJ)

But this could be bad for Indies, since those who are used to stadiums will be stuck in smaller arenas since really, FELD has got contracts on pretty much almost every stadium that is willing to run monster trucks.

Well there are going to be two outcomes, either the independent teams swallow the assimilation koolaid and everything continues as is or the majority stick up a single digit to FELD and in turn smaller promotions are able to put together better line ups or FELD retracts the idiotic attempt to please a sponsor. I am hoping for the ladder

11127232_10153226716401873_6860072597578