Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

That's a shame. The size looks amazing though, I recently saw a concept for motocross and I am so excited to see what they can do for monster jam with all that room

They'll be sure to lay tarp over 75% of the field and the trucks will actually compete on thr 25% area left.

It was either Abu Dahbi or Australia, they tarped a huge section off and gave the trucks a really small area to run, instead of the huge stadiun. Might not even be one of those two, but I remember something like that happening.

They'll be sure to lay tarp over 75% of the field and the trucks will actually compete on thr 25% area left.

It was either Abu Dahbi or Australia, they tarped a huge section off and gave the trucks a really small area to run, instead of the huge stadiun. Might not even be one of those two, but I remember something like that happening.

Is this FELD's call or are the stadium peeps just being dikes

It would be kinda cool to do it in Tigers Stadium, it's pretty big. But that's just my 2 cents. (Ha! I did it again!)

Also you have to think about if the trucks can even fit in the tunnels and if the college will allow them on the turf.

Because college football is on Saturday

But college football ends when Monster Jam season starts right? They could do it right around this time.