Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

That track is the biggest anomaly I've ever seen, like who thought about putting a football field in the middle of a racetrack? It's the most bizarre and ineffective idea in the world (a car spins out on that grass and it's f**ked)

Yea but i doubt they play football during racing season..

Rent out a dirt track, cover up the wheels like on the DW12 or Panoz Roadsters, and have an oval race with monster trucks.

/sarcasm

But seriously, why not run on a dirt track? Jumps off the banking could be interesting.

Hagerstown, West Lebanon, Stafford Springs, Ocala, Eldora, Naples, they used to run at Virginia Motor Speedway, and that's just Monster Jam.  The list goes on for days

levi's stadium lineup oh boi

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Max-D℠ driven by Tom Meents, FOX Sports 1 Cleatus driven by Frank Krmel, Monster Mutt® driven by Dustin Brown, Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, Captain's Curse® driven by Alex Blackwell, Doom's Day, Team Hot Wheels® Firestorm® driven by Scott Buetow, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd LeDuc, Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by George Balhan, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nicole Johnson, El Toro Loco® driven by Dan Rodoni, The Patriot driven by Andrew Peckham, Titan driven by Donald Epidendio, Avenger® driven by Jim Koehler, and Wrecking Crew™ driven by Steve Koehler!

• Upvote 3

Monster Jam also did a show at Knoxville last year....

But I think they stayed in the infield? 

Mhmm

Also looks like another MoreMonsterJam lineup in Cincy (still don't know why Elliott would be there without Chuck)

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Colton Eichelberger, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, Blue Thunder® driven by Dalton Millican, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Bailey Shea, NEA℠ driven by Aaron Basl, and Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by Daron Basl!

This is improvement

updatedomts.png?version=42

Any more info on that Ocala format?

It has two Diggers (Dennis and Chuckie, so I'm assuming his green WF Digger scheme will return), Ryan and Adam making up Team Digger and then it's Team "Bad Boys" with Rottweiler (Rod), Mohawk Warrior (Balhan), Mulisha and Dooms Day

Also according to the site Zimmer will be driving Monster Energy in Cedar Rapids

Actually, going off my last post there are several line ups that seem very "MoreMonsterJam" in nature, which personally with the tour over I'd like to see that group compete with some other trucks for once but oh well.