Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Someone jumped the gun and posted the East Rutherford lineup.

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Max-D℠ driven by TBA, Grave Digger the Legend® driven by Adam Anderson, Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd LeDuc, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, Soldier Fortune driven by Chad Fortune, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nicole Johnson, Team Hot Wheels® Firestorm® driven by Scott Buetow, Captain's Curse® driven by Alex Blackwell, MADUSA®, Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by George Balhan, Zombie driven Sean Duhon, El Toro Loco® driven by Chuck Werner, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Doom's Day, Stone Crusher® driven by Steve Sims, Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal and Ice Cream Man driven by Roy Pridgeon!

Max-D is now driven by Landon Wells.

So next year indie teams who run in MJ have to buy and run BKT tires or else they cant run. And only way to buy BKTs are by a case of 10 at $30,000 according to Rich Blackburne and JR Adams

Yeah, until there's actually any shred of evidence that it's true, instead of coming from people like Rich Blackburne (who is a known sh*t-stirrer when it comes to Feld and other things), I'm not buying it.

nowww i shouldnt be saying this but they are gonna be forced to run BKTs to run with FELD. I wont say anything else, because other than prices and how to buy(ridicoulously priced,btw...) thats all i know. ill quote my dad here "Expensive for some sh*t @$$ tires"

• Upvote 1