Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Lowest section towards the 50 yard line is best for a Monster Jam stadium show, IMO.

Lower section seats usually suck for me because I can miss a roll over or something in a certain area because of the freaking tall obstacles that Monster Jam builds now. Top level is always the best for me.

2: I'm assuming based after the Webslinger ride truck?

Exactly. You can see it right here

Lower section seats usually suck for me because I can miss a roll over or something in a certain area because of the freaking tall obstacles that Monster Jam builds now. Top level is always the best for me.

But you indy people dont like to see rollovers though :P

Club Level ftw. of just be awesome and get a suite.
  • Upvote 1

Arena shows ftw

But you indy people dont like to see rollovers though :P

Well... lol

Club Level ftw. of just be awesome and get a suite.

I always get club level seats at MetLife Stadium. The stadium is still pretty much new and club level is amazing, especially when it's 90-something degrees outside and you get to walk into crisp, cool A/C.

Arena shows ftw

They're cool and all... but speedways and fairgrounds are where it's at.

I usally sit closer to the front. The first year I went to monster jam in St. Louis I sat in the club. It was nice it wasn't crowded with people or stuff like that. But the way the seats are setup at St. Louis. Like an arena show were the first like 10 rows are pushed up. So front row is a lot higher than other seats. So you can see better over the jumps and all of the tracks. Seats pushed up as you can see in this pitcher. http://www.allmonster.com/wp-content/gallery/st-louis-missouri-monster-jam-january-31-2015/st-louis-monster-jam-2015-011.jpg

I usally sent closer to the front. The first year I went to monster jam in St. Louis I sat in the club. It was nice it wasn't crowded with people or stuff like that. But the way the seats are setup at St. Louis. Like an arena show were the first like 10 rows are pushed up. So front row is a lot higher than other seats. So you can see better over the jumps and all of the tracks. Seats pushed up as you can see in this pitcher. http://www.allmonster.com/wp-content/gallery/st-louis-missouri-monster-jam-january-31-2015/st-louis-monster-jam-2015-011.jpg