World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

I really hope this track looks good. I don't care if it's cluttered or not I just want an awesome track. Plus, look at the dirt that's all the way near the starting lines. Is that dirt for the track or are we seeing a new racing style?

About the three Max-D's and Digger's, are we even sure they will change the body style or look of the truck?  I'll search through instagram but I recall seeing a picture of Morgan's Max-D and there were red bead lock BKT's near it.  The difference of the trucks may be as simple as changing the bead lock color or a flag or not, unless someone knows that they will change the body style or look of the trucks

EDIT: I actually just thought of something. The red bead locks I saw could have also been Brianna Mahon's tires for the red white and blue madusa

I really hope this track looks good. I don't care if it's cluttered or not I just want an awesome track. Plus, look at the dirt that's all the way near the starting lines. Is that dirt for the track or are we seeing a new racing style?

It is the cluttered track that makes the track bad. It is too congested, and there is no doubt in my mind it will be a bad track just like last year.