World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

MJ might do a live chat but idk on anything else

I honestly believe MJ should start Live Streaming the event, It'd get sold out, and with how many wrecks are gonna happen during freestyle, they'll be able to roughly put in an hour worth of ads in there

I just thought of something: If Stephens is driving Aaron's NEA, then that means Colt will be in a chassis that is part of the team that Scott Stephens started. Pretty cool, huh?

The deal with Flame Motorsports running the NEA Police and Monster Mutt Rottweiler bodies ended after the More Monster Jam tour concluded, so Colt will be driving a CRD chassis with the NEA Police body on it for the YGS.

I'm a bit perplexed as to why he was chosen over his brother, I mean they're both on equal playing fields experience wise, I'm just wondering what's the reason.

If I remember correctly, Travis was in the Young Guns Shootout last year and not his brother, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

The deal with Flame Motorsports running the NEA Police and Monster Mutt Rottweiler bodies ended after the More Monster Jam tour concluded, so Colt will be driving a CRD chassis with the NEA Police body on it for the YGS.

Wait... then why are they driving them in Peoria? Did they get a driving contract with Feld?

• Upvote 1