World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

By people complaining about who deserves to be in the YGS and in the main show won't change anything. Maybe Dan had other engagements or maybe he gave up the ride to reward Andrew for his hard work, we don't know unless something is revealed. Let's just commend Feld for the extremely diverse lineups in the WF it is gonna be arguably one of the toughest World Finals shows to date.

Diverse? I mean don't get me wrong it's good but save for a couple spots here and there it's a copy/paste of last years.

Diverse? I mean don't get me wrong it's good but save for a couple spots here and there it's a copy/paste of last years.

I mean of course it would have somewhat of the same lineup from last year because you get the past champions and some regulars to the world finals and the sponsor giant trucks but also this year they mixed in some young guns to give the older guys a challenge. It really isn't bad of a lineup but we don't really know why some people were not invited is what I'm saying. we well just have to live with who gets in instead of complaining that a couple people are not invited.

I mean of course it would have somewhat of the same lineup from last year because you get the past champions and some regulars to the world finals and the sponsor giant trucks but also this year they mixed in some young guns to give the older guys a challenge. It really isn't bad of a lineup but we don't really know why some people were not invited is what I'm saying. we well just have to live with who gets in instead of complaining that a couple people are not invited.

I mean with Dan, he was probably the best performer out of the new Indy crop last year so I'm just a bit miffed but eh, and really he's the only driver that was in last year that didn't make it this year (well except maybe Duhon, but I'll cut Bari some slack since he is a great driver and needs redemption in Vegas)

In fact, just because I like comparing stuff here's all the drivers who were in last year that are not returning:

Bad Habit- Joe Sylvester (he's doing other off roading sports, so he's basically "retired")

Man of Steel- Randy Brown (I'll admit, he was an odd pick for a Digger driver in a truck, so again not too peeved since he didn't run any stadium events this year)

Madusa (Obvious reasons)

Wolverine- Pablo Huffaker (Pablo's been oddly doing a lot of Northeast arenas this year, so really I'm not too shocked)

Zombie- Sean Duhon (already explained)

The Patriot- Dan Radoni (I mean I know I can't change anything, but I just thought with him being in El Toro all season and with multiple variants of trucks it'd be a no brainer but eh)

Anyhow.. think I'm pumped to see Steven in the Shootout?

breaking-bad-goddamn-right.jpg

And if Tim was invited... well it wouldn't be so "young" gun anymore XD (no disrespect to Tim, he's a helluva driver and great guy so don't get on my arse)

WELP,

Coty and BJ are both doomed. Who's next? Tim Mente? Steven and Tim are teammates, you know.

I think we all knew. And how are BJ and Coty doomed? I think they can both give Steven and the rest a run for their money, just like the others will give those 2 a run. Honestly this is looking like one of the Best Young Guns' lineups so far IMO. 

Hey does anyone know if there's gonna be a livestream to watch the World Finals? I remember back at WF XIV a monster truck radio show covered the event and it was pretty cool, plus i hate the way monster jam does it, where every 5 minutes i have to refresh the page to keep up with what's going on and i'm sick of it

I hope they go back to the way they used to set up the tracks where the drivers actually get a run up to the jumps. Imagine how big they would go if they brought the big triple back from WF9!

yes! the triple jump was the best jump they made! Imagine what Ryan or Todd would do to that thing!

Hey does anyone know if there's gonna be a livestream to watch the World Finals? I remember back at WF XIV a monster truck radio show covered the event and it was pretty cool, plus i hate the way monster jam does it, where every 5 minutes i have to refresh the page to keep up with what's going on and i'm sick of it

MJ might do a live chat but idk on anything else

This is the best Young Guns Shootout line up to date. I will go out on a limb and say that with no regret. Everybody here has talent and potential, so the racing will be intense as long as everyone's trucks hold together.

I think that the points series did an ok job with getting deserving drivers in *coughFanJudgingcough* It does bother me how guys like Norm and Seasock arent getting in while guys with less experience are getting in. Although I will admit, this is looking to be a tough YGS